Pichu and The Electric Gang Of Raichu - Part 10 (alternate ending)
By Mega Raichu

Mew watched the psy-projection in front of him. It showed his armies becoming victorious over their opponents. Golem and Venusaur have fallen. The fire wall has been torn down. The dogs of war have been annihilated. A smile appeared on Mew's face.

"It's over Mewtwo." Mew said.

"It is far from over." Mewtwo said painfully.

"How can you say that Mewtwo?" Serebii asked. "Your body is wracked with injury and on top of that, you're paralyzed."

"A psychic should never make assumptions." Mewtwo said. "You forget the power I wield: Metronome!"

Mewtwo's eyes flashed blood red as he initiated the metronome. His body glowed his trademark bright blue color. When the light subsided, Mewtwo stood up.

"Before I killed her, Rapidash gave me her power. I am more powerful now than I have ever been!" Mewtwo shouted.

Mewtwo called upon the metronome ability again and let loose with multiple hyperbeams, one after another at Mew and Serebii. Mew and Serebii did their best to dodge. Mew tried to make a barrier but it was shattered instantly by one of Mewtwo's hyperbeams. Serebii shot a psybeam at Mewtwo but it was destroyed by another of Mewtwo's hyperbeams. Suddenly, Mewtwo ceased his attack. Mew and Serebii thought that he had finally tired out, but he wasn't even sweating.

"Enough of these games!" Mewtwo exclaimed. "It is time for us to finally decide which of us the greater one Mew!"

Mewtwo became surrounded by his blue colored energy as Mew surrounded himself with his pink energy field. Mewtwo and Mew charged each other. They collided and there was a bright flash. They backed off and collided again and again. Neither was gaining or losing the advantage and neither was weakening. Mew shot a psywave at Mewtwo, but Mewtwo deflected the attack. Mewtwo released a psybeam at Mew, but Mew easily dodged and released a psybeam of his own. Mewtwo dodged and returned with a psychic attack which Mew avoided. Serebii wanted to interfere but the psychic power that was being traded between the two battling Pokémon was far too great for him to withstand. Mew closed his eyes and began to concentrate. Mewtwo took this as an opening to attack and released a psybeam. Mew opened his eyes, they had become totally pink. Mew released a massive psybeam, much bigger than that of Mewtwo's. Mew's psybeam engulfed Mewtwo's and slammed into Mewtwo throwing him into a nearby building. Not only did Mewtwo go into the building, but he went clear through the building and landed hard on his back. Once the dust settled, Mewtwo tried to get up. When he tried to move, his body responded with excruciating pain. He tried to use metronome but he had depleted his power. He closed his eyes. He knew he had failed and would be punished. Then a voice resounded in his head.

"You will not lose. I entrust you with my power." The deep voice said.

Mewtwo recognized the voice as the Earth Spirit. Suddenly, Cinnabar Island split in two as if a humongous fissure attack had just occurred. A pillar of fire erupted from the crack in the earth. Mew and Serebii backed away.

"It's the Earth Spirit!" Serebii said.

"He can't interfere!" Mew said.

The Earth Spirit, a huge formless cloud of fire with giant evil golden eyes turned to face the injury wracked body of Mewtwo. The golden eyes of the Earth Spirit shined a bright white. Mewtwo's body began to shine white as well. Slowly, Mewtwo stood. He was still shining a bright white.

"Now destroy them!" The Earth Spirit bellowed before he descended back into the fissure.

Mewtwo began to grow larger. His arms became more muscular and his torso increased in muscle mass. Silver metal plates began to form around his appendages and a large golden chest plate appeared on his torso. A black helmet, that only showed his eyes, formed on his head. His eyes were now just two blood red slits behind the black helmet. Mew and Serebii could feel the intense psychic power emanating from Mewtwo, like heat emanating from a bon fire.

"What the!?" Serebii asked.

"He's become a ... a ... a Mega Mewtwo!" Mew shouted!

Mega Mewtwo let out a blood curdling roar and released a massive psywave attack that threw Mew and Serebii clear to Viridian City. Mega Mewtwo launched himself into the air and headed straight for Viridian City.

Lugia felt the monster coming and had the Legendary Birds set up in a defensive position. Lugia let loose with his Aero Blast attack as Houou let loose with Southern Blaze. Zapdos released Thunder while Articuno called up a Blizzard attack. Moltres summoned the strength to use Fire Spin. None of the attacks did any good against Mega Mewtwo. Mega Mewtwo plowed through them. Underneath Mega Mewtwo, Jolteon and his family were following on foot, being followed by the psychic gang. They had immediately recognized the threat and were throwing attack after attack at the monstrosity. No attack seemed to be able to phase Mega Mewtwo. Soon Jolteon and the others were losing ground and Mega Mewtwo disappeared over the horizon.

Mew landed hard on his back. He heard a crack and there was a sharp pain in the back of his head. Serebii had landed near him. Serebii rushed over to Mew and saw that Mew was laying in a pool of blood. Mega Mewtwo landed in the center of the city, breaking the roads and sidewalks he stood on. He quickly scanned the area and spotted Mew and Serebii. Serebii tried to lift Mew and fly away, but Mega Mewtwo was too fast for him. Serebii was forced to move away as Mega Mewtwo lifted Mew up in his hand. Without a second though, Mega Mewtwo crushed Mew's body in his hand and threw the lifeless corpse to the ground. Serebii knew that Mew was dead and shot off towards Lavender. Mega Mewtwo took up pursuit. Serebii landed in Lavender and quickly relayed the terrible news. Pikachu quickly ordered his gang to prepare as Wartortle's gang gathered all the water they could. Alakazam's gang were there and were preparing mentally for the upcoming battle. Jolteon and his family shortly arrived as did Zapdos and his cousins. Without much time for preparation, Mega Mewtwo arrived and immediately spotted Serebii, but noticed that Serebii was with his original targets : Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu. An evil smile shot across Mega Mewtwo's face as he launched his attack at the electric mice. They scattered. All the gangs were throwing their best attacks at the monster that was Mega Mewtwo. Mega Mewtwo shrugged off their attacks and concentrated his onslaught to the electric mice. Pikachu had found temporary shelter with Raichu. Pikachu looked around for Pichu, but couldn't find him. He looked out at the battlefield and saw Pichu running for shelter inside power plant. Mega Mewtwo noticed as well and ripped off the roof of the plant, reached in and pulled back a very scared Pichu. Mega Mewtwo smiled and threw the little Pichu at a nearby clump of trees. Pichu went through three trees before his lifeless body hit the ground. Pikachu cried out, but was held back by Raichu who went into the battlefield to face Mega Mewtwo. Pikachu quickly ran towards the trees while Raichu distracted Mega Mewtwo. Raichu began to throw his best electric attacks at Mega Mewtwo. Pikachu quickly found Pichu's body. Pichu wasn't moving or breathing. Pikachu lifted Pichu's body off the ground, but most of the little Pokémon's bones were broken, so Pichu's body was a rag doll. Pikachu slowly lowered Pichu to the ground. Pikachu was enraged. Suddenly, there was a loud explosion. Pikachu turned and saw a crater where Raichu once stood. He looked up and saw Raichu in the air. He was being held in the air by Mega Mewtwo's psychic powers. The attacks from the other gangs were useless. Mega Mewtwo's strength was just too great. Many Pokémon began to retreat as they saw any further attacks would be futile. Raichu then fell from his suspension in the air. Pikachu saw Raichu fall in slow motion. His arms and legs were flailing in an attempt to fly. He could hear Raichu scream all the way to the ground and then the thump as his body made contact with the ground. Pikachu quickly rushed to the crater and saw Raichu laying in an unmoving heap. Pikachu could not hold back the tears. He began to release all the electricity he could muster. But Mega Mewtwo wasn't even phased. The Pikachu noticed that Mega Mewtwo wasn't even paying attention to him anymore. He was holding Serebii in his hand. Pikachu wasn't sure how Mega Mewtwo had gotten a hold of Serebii. Pikachu tried with all his might to attack Mega Mewtwo, knowing the futility of it all. Mega Mewtwo raised his hand. A red aura formed around his hand. Pikachu could hear Serebii scream. It was a scream of pure terror and pain mixed. It was blood curdling. But as quickly as the screaming had started, it stopped. Mega Mewtwo opened his hand and Serebii's body fell to the ground. Serebii was dead. Suddenly the earth began to rumble. Large cracks began to form in the ground and a large volcano rose up from the ground. The volcano exploded and a red cloud with two huge golden eyes rose from the fire.

"We have won!" Mega Mewtwo exclaimed.

"Yes! Now it is time for the re-genesis of this universe!" The Earth Spirit said.

"And we will rule!" Mega Mewtwo shouted.

"We? Who said anything about we?" The Earth Spirit asked.

"But you said..." Mega Mewtwo started.

"I had no intention of letting anything survive." The Earth Spirit said.

"You used me!" Mega Mewtwo shouted. "I'll kill you!"

Mega Mewtwo charged at the Earth Spirit, but the Earth Spirit waved a hand and Mega Mewtwo was thrown down onto the ground. There was an earth shattering explosion. When the dust cleared, Mewtwo was laying, unmoving, in a large crater. Pillars of flame began to shoot all around. Pikachu knew the end was here. Suddenly, he heard a voice in his head.

"You have proved yourself, Pokémon. I will spare you, but you will have no memory of any of this." It was the Earth Spirit.

The Earth Spirit slammed his fist into the earth and there was a bright light and a loud explosion.


When the Pikachu woke up, he found himself laying in a small nest he had made the night before. Suddenly, he heard a rustling in the grass nearby. A young boy stood in the grass, looking around.

"Hey wait! Don't go out! Wild Pokémon live in tall grass!" An older man had run up behind the boy.

The Pikachu got scared and tried to attack the two humans, but the older one captured him inside a Pokéball.